September 12, 2011

Great Practice!

Great practice, team! Even though we had many . . . um, distractions, you guys did great. For our first showing at the Theatre, it was great. I think either Wise or Murphy will lead the meeting next Saturday. Please show them the same respect you show me. If not better. :P . Also, please be sure to tell Roseann from Roseann Shadowflame Photography thanks for joining us and providing perfect pictures of our performance. Roseann and her photography company will cover most of the photo-taking from now on. Thanks, and stay posted!

For Imagination- LEGO/|\@++$+&R
LU Theatre- Team Leader
"Imagination calls: All will hear, Some will answer."

5 comments:

  1. Awww, how nice!

    Anyway, I'd be glad to work for you even if I didn't get a thank you. I just care if it pleases you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do SOMETHING. :P . At least, you were one of the few who kept their cool. :P . Also, I am going to start writing my story (see link at left) again later. I wrote part of a chapter last night and I will finish it later. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I'll make sure to do that!

    And, I really didn't seem to be able to get angry at that point, but as I said, I got really angry at the one guy. *cough* Xtrememe7 *cough* Because he was claiming he could lie and everyone would believe him and all. I got really angry at him, but the other night, when you guys were practicing, I had to keep cool. If I didn't, I would explode into an angry fireball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I need you to listen to this... Yes, I know it's music, but it's really nice.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSehQYRP5E

    ReplyDelete