August 15, 2011

Let's get moving!

Ok, guys! This is my first EVER website, so it may start out rough. I will try to keep the member list updated here, but will actually use the inactivity rule on the Message Boards. Anyways, let's get started! As many of you SHOULD know, I am back in-game for the update. Yesterday, there was a meeting at my Avant Grove, and I was disappointed to see only Lakerkb25 show up. Then, 15 minutes later, Jesika showed up, and we were able to practice both of their parts. They have their parts at tip-top shape, and I am just waiting to see what the other actors are doing. I imagine they have theirs down, but we still need to practice as a whole. So, the meeting went well, and Lakerkb25 wanted to see the home Theatre (Nimbus Rock). We got there, I gave him a tour, and then a bunch of random people showed up. :P One went away, and the other joined the Theatre! Please give a warm welcome to our newest member: ItsBusiness! At the end of our second "meeting", I introduced a new activity to be done at the end of each meeting: raffles! (Actually, I got the idea from legocastlebuilder. Thanks!) A Blocks Shirt was up for grabs, and ItsBusiness took home the prize. Congrats! All in all, it was a great meeting, and I can't wait to see you guys next week!

For Imagination- LEGO/|\@++$+&R
LU Theatre- Team Leader
"Imagination calls: All will hear, Some will answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment